Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Girls only 2 Stockholm!!!

Well the past few days I have been digging around for more information on the girls only martial arts camp in Stockholm, the camp will be taking place over 3 days from Friday 30th October to the Sunday 1st November.

I Have sent of my registration form and emailed them for information about the best airport to fly into but from what I could find Ryan air fly to either vasteras or skavsta both of which are about 1 hour and a half from Nacka.

Coach details

Skavsta – downtown Stockholm
Travel time: 80 minutes
Price: Round trip SEK 249, one way SEK 150*

Västerås – downtown Stockholm
Travel time: 75 minutes
Price: Round trip SEK 249, one way SEK 150* (BOTH AROUND 21 BRITISH POUNDS)



So it would seem that despite the long trek to get to Stockholm best value for money is to be fly to these airports.

Arlanda and Bromma are the 2 more central airports and there appears to be a number of modes of transport available including the arlanda express, a train service that gets you to the center in about 20 minutes.

The preliminary scedule for the 3 days is as follows
Friday:
18.00 registration and payment.
19.00-20.30 BJJ

Saturday:
10.00-11.30 Judo
12.00 Lunch at the dojo.
13.30-15.00 BJJ
15:30-17:00 Theoretical lecture
17.30-19.00 Sparring
20.00 Dinner.

Sunday:
10.00-11.15 Submission Wrestling
12.00-13.15 BJJ

link to the facebook event http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=100680496855

I'm pretty much 90% sure that I'm going to this and will hopefully book my flights as soon as I get back to Bahrain, I will probably fly with British airways as they seem to be the only airline who have a good deal and fly the most direct route to Arlanda. I'm really looking forward to this, it will be good to hopefully see some of the girls from the uk there too and If your thinking of going get on it and book flight now while there cheap Ryan air seem to have the best deals. Will probably post alot about this over the next month so check here regularly and I'll keep you posted on any more information I manage to find out.

In other news I hopefully have 2 new gi's on their way a pink catfight and a black tatami, haha it actually feels like Christmas eve as I also ordered a ton of books and DVDs off amazon hehe. So as usual I am broke but as they were all things I couldn't really get in Bahrain I splurged a bit. Anyways off to bed for me, I skipped out on training because I'm feeling pretty crappy at the minute, felt really sick and gassed after last night training and I only rolled about 4 times, so tonight's bjj involved watching a bunch of videos on www.fightauthority.com and alot of imaginary rolling in my head, bjj is a mental game after all !

No comments:

Post a Comment