Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

2015

A shiney new year must mean a shiney new blog post! I am in the middle of writing a longer post that kind of sums up the last 6 years of my BJJ life but its turning into a novel and needs a bit more time to make it readable but I wanted to post something today.
2014 was a great year, for the most part I was busy in a new job, organising my wedding then getting married but after our honeymoon I got back to training and entered 3 comps and got meddles in 2.
I felt like a nervous wreck getting back to competitions and it was hard getting to the light weight category but I'm glad I did it and I got another stripe on my purple belt at the end of year grading.
I think I will give my body a bit more time to get back to a ower weight before entering another comp but I am looking forward to a year of really focusing on BJJ and am setting up some women's only classes as I miss teaching.


3 comments:

  1. Yay, good to see you posting again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new journey! This is one of the greatest adventure. Good luck on your journey.

    XMARTIAL Rash Guards

    ReplyDelete